Last month, I had a webinar on "How to be a PMI-PMP". The session was of 1 hour duration with 15 minutes for Questions and Answers.
- What is PMP certification from PMI?
- What is the value of being a PMI-PMP?
- What are the prerequisites for PMP certification?
- What is the roadmap - from a "Candidate PMP" to a "Certified PMP"?
- What to do post PMP Certification?
- How to continue with and sustain the benefits post PMI-PMP?
The focus on the session was not on knowing the introductory part, rather going from being a "Candidate PMP" to a "Successful PMP".
- Candidate PMP - If your application has been approved by PMI
- Successful PMP - When you are a Certified PMP
For a longer format, you can see the below video which has detailed discussion on it followed by Questions/Answers (60 minutes - 1h:02m:12s):
A number of questions also came up during the last 15 minutes. Do not miss them. You will come to know quite a few tips on PMP certification.
You may also like: